Monday, August 22, 2016

Back To School Card Share

Hello my friends, Happy Monday.  I have a card share for you today.  It's back to school time for most kids, so I have a back to school card to share.  I am using the cute digital image from Saturated Canary that I've had in my stash for quite some time.  This image reminds me of my friend's daughter who is starting the 10th grade this school year.  Look at those freckles, I love them.




Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 21
Hair: E59, 39, 34
Red: R39, 27, 24
Yellow: Y17, 15, 13, 11
Turquoise: BG57, 23, 13, 10
Blue: B37, 99, 95, 28, 24

I decided to create an easel card using papers from a recollections paper pad I picked up  from Michaels a while back.  I  colored the image using my copics and cut her out using a La-La Land Crafts stitched oval die.  The book frame and mini book die are all from the La-La Land club kit for May 2016.  The sentiment, "Hey smartypants" is from a stamp set I've had in my stash for a long time.  I am glad I was able to find a card to place the sentiment on. I wrote a message inside the card  to wish her luck in the coming school year.  She will receive the card in the mail this week.  I didn't tell her it was coming, I wanted it to be a surprise.    That's it for now, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment