Sunday, August 21, 2016

Fedora

Hello my friends , I have a quick card share for you today. I used an image from Saturated Canary called Fedora. I love saturated canary's digital images especially this one.  If you like this digi-image you can find her at the Saturated Canary shop. When I saw this image, I instantly knew I wanted to make a summer like card.  I used papers from a paper pad I purchased from Michaels.  Again, I wanted to keep this card simple because I wanted the image to be the focal point.  I colored the image with my copics and love the way she turned out.






Copic colors used:
Skin:E 15,13,11
Hair: W9, 7, 5, 3
Pink: RV34, 32, 11
Blue: B37, 14, 12


Did I say I really like how this card turned out?  LOL, I think I did.  Someone special will receive this card and I hope they enjoy it as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by, have a great Sunday.   





No comments:

Post a Comment