Sunday, September 11, 2016

Halloween Card

Hello my friends, Happy Sunday.  Football season has started in my house and you know what that means. A lot of screaming and trash talking, hehehe.  I love this time of year, I am a huge football fan.  Its so much fun to watch and enjoy with family and friends.  I have a card share for you today, continuing with the theme of Halloween.  I am using LaLa Land Crafts Sitting Cat Marci which you can find here.




Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000. 0000
Hair: E18, 15, YR 23, Y11
Fur: C9, 7, 5, 3
Pink: R22, 21, 20

This is a 5.5x5.5 card using designer papers from Doodlebug Oct 31st paper pad and the DCWV spooky night paper pad.  I stamped the image on my favorite paper x-press it blending card using moment tuxedo black ink.  I colored the image with my copics and colors are listed above.   I used various dies from La La Land Crafts that include the following:


I also used the  haystack and pumpkins stamp set which I love by the way.   I finished this card off with the cute sentiment from the sitting cat marci stamp set.   I am in love with this card and the cute stamp set. I hope this card brings you inspiration to create something fun.  If so, leave  a comment.  I would love to hear from you.   Have a fabulous crafty Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment