Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Scrappin Stampers Facebook Challenge-Apple Lucy

Hello my friends, Happy Tuesday.  Today I have a card share using  CC Designs Apple Lucy from their new fall release.  This card is for the scrappin stampers facebook group challenge for the month of September.  This month, we were asked to create our own background paper.  I decided to use the apple from the new lawn fawn Thanks a Bushel set and stamped it out on kraft card-stock using momento tuxedo black ink.   When I saw this cute little stamp set from CC Designs, I knew I had to have her.  HA, like anything crafty related right.  I stamped her out on copic x-press it blending card using momento tuxedo black ink.  I colored her up using my copics.  Since it is the fall season,  I decided to go with fall colors.  I used a scalloped punch from my stash and the sentiment is also from the lawn fawn thanks a bushel set.  I used CC Designs Layering tag dies to cut out the image and the other layer.

Copic Colors Used:
Skin:E18, 15,13,11,21
Hair: 100, C9, 7, 5, 3
Orange:YR09, 07, 04
Blue: B99, 39, 26, 24
Brown: E59, 57, 55
Red: R59, 29, 24

I just love the way this card turned out,  I am keeping her on my desk.  Definitely check out the scrappin stampers Facebook group.  Jamie the owner from Not 2 Shabby has challenges each month.  Well that's all I have for now, thanks for stopping by.   Leave a comment and let me know what you think of the card. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment