Thursday, September 22, 2016

The start to Fall Season

Hello my friends, thanks for stopping by.  Today marks the beginning of fall season.  The beautiful colors of the trees and leaves.  The fresh crisp air, the cooler temperatures.  Ok... Ok.... I am dreaming because its not that way where I am.  It's still 95 degrees out and the trees are not turning to fall colors.  The days are shorter, which can be a bummer.    I have a card share for you today featuring a digital stamp from Papernest Dolls called Elle with pumpkins.  


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
Orange: YR09, 07, 04
Brown: E39, 37, 35
Blue: B97, 95, 93, 91

I created a easel card using dsp from the new lawn fawn fall release perfectly plaid.  I used the LaLa  Land crafts flower  elements border die, the pumpkins die, loopy corner  die, and the leaves die.  I distressed the leaves with vintage photo to give it a more fall look.  I colored the image using my copics.  The Hello Fall sentiment is from a stamp set I had in my stash. If you like this digital stamp, definitely check out the Papernest Dolls shop, there are some super cute rubber and digital stamps in their store.   That's all for now, hope this card gives you inspiration to get crafty.    

No comments:

Post a Comment