Monday, January 16, 2017

Tilda with Big Rose

Hello my friends, Happy Monday.  Hope you had a good weekend and was able to get some crafting done.  The weekends seem to go by so fast, I just need one more day to rest.  Who am I kidding..... I need one more day to craft.  I have a card to share with you today using Magnolia Tilda with Big Rose.  I just love  creating with these stamps, they are super cute.  Valentines will be here before we know it so I wanted to create a valentine's card using this cutie.  I cut the card base out using the die from Magnolia Vintage Box 1.  The paper I used is a paper stack I recently picked up at my local craft store.  Behind the image, I added a doily that I cut out using a prima doily die.  The image was cut out using the la la land crafts stitched circles die.  I layered a magnolia die behind the image along with some lace I found in my stash.  I added a stitched heart from La La Land Crafts to the card with a sentiment from Taylored Expressions stamp set.




Copics used:
Skin: E18, 15, 13, 11
Hair: E59, 18, YR2, 24, 23
Dress: R89, 85, 83, 81

Hope you like the card and it provides you with some crafty inspiration.  Leave a comment below and let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by and have a Fabulous MONDAY.

Challenges I would like to enter:
All About Magnolia-Anything Goes
Paradise of Magnolia-Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia-Something Old Something New


3 comments:

  1. Super beautiful card!!!!
    Hugs Bianca.
    DT Paradise of Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the Simply Magnolia challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining our All About Magnolia Challenge with this stunning creation ♥
    We really hope to see you back next challenge!
    Good Luck!

    XX Diana (DeeDee)
    www.deedees-cardart.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete