Friday, March 24, 2017

Latte Lucy

Good Morning friends, Happy Friday!!!!  The weekend is here, sort of just a couple of more hours of work and the weekend will be here.  Today is the start of the coffee loving card makers spring blog hop.  You can check out all the details here.  For those who know me, know that I am a coffee fanatic and my favorite is starbucks.  I decided to create a card and participate in the blog hop.  I used  Latte Lucy by CC Designs.  I just love her, she is super adorable with her coffee in her hand.  I stamped the image out on copic x-press it blend card stock and colored her using my copics.  I cut her out using a lawn fawn circle die and layered her on a fancy scalloped circle die from kat scrappiness.  I wanted to use the new doodle bug  cream and sugar DSP to create this card.  I cut out a stitched panel and layered the patterned paper over the stitched panel.  I then used MFT stitched scallop basic edge for the bottom of the DSP.  I added the sentiment at the bottom of the card from the simon says stamp set coffee and tea.    I love the way this card turned out!!!!


  Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, 13, YR12
Pink: RV09, 06, 04
Turquoise BG75, 34, 32, 10 

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a great Day!!!! Check out the coffee loving card makers blog hop for all types of inspiration.  

Challenges I am entering:


21 comments:

  1. Latte Lucy is stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card; she's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love!! I have this cutie too and adore her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little girl image and your coloring of her is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card in happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my... this is sooo adorable and so beautifully colored... love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, love your choice of stamp and colouring. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sentiment is perfect.:) Pretty card. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such an artist! Wow! Your colouring is perfect!
    Love the card and thank you for playing with us on the Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card and image-fabulous colouring too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete