Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Lucky Linaya

Good Morning friends, Happy Hump day.  We are at the halfway point and heading for the finish line.... THE WEEKEND.  Yes, I was screaming,  I am excited the weekend is around the corner.  I have a project today to share with you using Lucky Linaya by Angelsheartsnmem.  I am loving all of her images, they are so cute.  Since St. Patrick's day is around the corner, I wanted to create a project to help bring some good luck.  

I colored the image with my copics and cut her out using my Brother Scan and Cut 2.  I used a pot of gold  treat box cut file I purchased from the silhouette online store.  I thought this was perfect to go with this image.  I added some green and white twine around the pot of gold along with the shamrock tag.  The grass was cut out using the lawn fawn grass border die.  I added the sentiment to the front that came with the image.  To top it off, I added some hershey gold chocolate nuggets on the inside.

Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, 11
Dress: G99, 94, 21
Gold Spica Pen

I love the way this project turned out and hope you do to.  Definitely check out Angela's etsy shop for this image and others.  Let her know I sent you over.  That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  We will chat soon, have an awesome WEDNESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment