Monday, April 17, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Treena Twinkles

Hello friends,  Happy Monday to you.  Hope you had an awesome Easter weekend.  It was pretty busy around here so I didn't have too much time to get any crafting done.  Today I am sharing a Kraftin Kimmie card that I created a while back.  I love this time of the year, I get to create with some of my mermaid stamps.  This stamp set is called Treena Twinkles and she is super cute.  My inspiration came from one of the DT members who did a live coloring of this stamp on Facebook.  

I stamped the image out on copic x-press it blend card stock using moments tuxedo black ink.  I colored the image using my copics.   I wanted to use the designer paper pack I picked up from my local craft store for this image.  I die cut some bubbles out using the magnolia bubble die.  I then die cute the sea shell border from La La Land Crafts and placed it at the bottom of the image.  To finish this card off, I took the sentiment from the stamp set and added it to the card.  



  Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31, 50, BV29
Tail: BG09, 07, 05, 01, B99, BG00, YG03, 11,  
White Gel pen
Turquiose Spica Pen 
Black Gel Pen 

I love the way this card turned out, super sparkly for sure.  That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  We will chat soon!  Have an awesome Day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment