Sunday, May 28, 2017

Angel's Hearts and Memories Rock Star Molly

Hello friends thanks for stopping by, hope your weekend is going well.  Today I am sharing a card using Rock Star Molly which is apart of Angel's Hearts and Memories new release.  She is super cute and she looks like she is rocking out for sure.  

I used a digital paper I had in my stash that went well with this image.  I colored the image up using my copics and cut her out using a lawn fawn cross stitched rectangle die.  I popped the image up on foam tape and added her to the card.


Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 0000
Hair: E49, 37, 33, 31
Pink: RV14, 11, 10
Shoes: C9

Check out Angela's etsy store to see the new release. You will not be disappointed.  DOn't forget to share your creations using these cute images over on our Facebook page as well.  That's all for today, thanks for stopping by.  Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment