Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes Challenge

Good Morning friends, I have a second post for today and its Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes Challenge.   Today's card is featuring Simplicity which is apart of this month's new release.  She is so adorable with her cute balloon.  Since this was anything goes challenge, I decided to keep this card fun and full of bright colors.  

I colored the image up using my copics and used a stitched square die to cut the image out.  I used designer papers spring things by Doodle bug to create this card.  These papers scream fun and cheery colors.   I cut out the sun from the paper pack using a stitched circle die and added it to the card.  I die cut a fence and added it the front of the card as well.  To finish the card, I added some enamel dots to the card for added dimension.  


Copic colors used: 
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 51, 50
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31
Yellow: Y15, 06, 02
Pink: R20, 00, 000
White: C3, 1, 0
Green: YG67, 63, 17

Check out Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog to see what the other amazing designers created this week.  Join in and share your creations with us, we would love to see what you create.  You can also check out our Facebook page here.  Thanks for stopping by and have a Great Tuesday.  

1 comment: