Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Angels Hearts Memories Barnacle Bella Pirate

Hello friends, Happy Hump day.  I hope your Wednesday is off to a great start.  Today I am sharing a a card using Barnacle Bella Pirate from the new release by Angels Hearts and Memories on etsy.  Ok i have to say I love the way this card turned out with the black and white colors!

I colored the image using my copics and cut her out using a stitched circle die.  I layered another circle die behind the image and popped up on the card front.  I cut the sentiment out with a stitched die from my stash and added it to the card as well.  To finish this card off, I added some white nuevo drops to the side.



Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: W9, 7, 5, 3
Eyes: YG67, 25,23
White: C3, 1, colorless blender
Black: C9, 7, 5, 3
Gold: YR23, Y15, 11

Did I say how much I love this card.  Don't forget to check out Angela's shop for this image and others.  She is having a  major sale and now is the time to pick up some of these cute images.  Well that's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Have a awesome hump day, we will chat soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment