Monday, August 7, 2017

CC Designs Rockabilly Gals

Hello Friends, Happy Monday to you.  Hope you had a wonderful weekend and was able to get some crafting done.  I am sharing a card using CC Designs Rockabilly Gals.  I picked this cute stamp set up during their last release and I knew I had to make a card.
I created my card using a digital paper pack by Nit wit Collections called authentic.  I just love this collection and it was perfect for this cutie.  I stamped the image out on Hammermill 100lb digital card stock with moments tuxedo black ink. I then colored the image using copics and cut her out using a stitched rectangle die from simon says stamp.   I added the chipboard sentiment from make it crafty to the front of the card as well.  I finished the card off by add some pearl gems and sheer shimmer spritz.


Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E79, 37, 35
Dress: R89, 85, 83, 81
Black spica pen 

I love this card and this little cutie is ready for a party.  I love this set, very versatile for sure.  Well that's all I have for you today.  Thanks for stopping by, have an awesome day.  We will chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment