Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Sea Jewels

Hello friends, Happy Wednesday!  Hope you are doing well and you are enjoying your week.  I am sharing a card today using Kraftin Kimmie Sea Jewels.  This stamp set is a re-release and when I saw it I knew I had to have it.  I just love these little mermaids, they are so whimsical and you have several options to create with them.

I stamped the image out on copic x-press it blending cardstock and colored her up using copics.  I used designer papers from a paper stash I had in my stash.  I die cut a frame and layered some of the designer paper on.  I created a scene using the cloud stencil from MFT and distress ink.  I cut out the image and placed her on the front of the card.  I added some nuevo drops to the card for added dimension.  I love the way this card turned out.


Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E35, 33, 31, 50
Purple: V09, 06, 04, 01
Blue: BG09, 05, 01, 000

That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Wednesday and we will chat soon.  

Challenges I am entering: 


1 comment:

  1. So sweet and lovely. What a great image and coloring. I love the design. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete